Texas District 19 is home to a system of crucial V.A. facilities and more than 46,000 men and women who have served the United States in the Armed Forces. I am proud to serve each of them on the House Committee on Veterans’ Affairs and as Chairman of the Subcommittee on Economic Opportunity. If you would like my help with a Veterans Affairs matter, please download the privacy authorization form and contact my office toll-free at 888-217-0281.
- How can I contact the Department of Veterans Affairs?
- How can I get education benefits under the Montgomery GI Bill?
- How can I get medical benefits?
- How can I get information on suicide prevention?
- How can I get a home loan?
- How can I get life insurance?
- How can I get vocational rehabilitation and employment benefits?
- How can I get survivor benefits?
- What drug benefits are available?
- How can I get a copy of my military records?
- How can I apply for a medal, award, or decoration that I earned while in the service?
More information and help
Veterans Affairs Offices
West Texas VA Health Care System
300 Veterans Blvd.
Big Spring, TX 79720
6104 Avenue Q South Drive
Lubbock, TX 79412
Abilene, TX 79606
1601 N Columbia
Stamford, TX 79553
Abilene Vet Center
3564 N. 6th St.
Abilene, TX 79603
Lubbock Vet Center
3106 50th St Sute 400
Lubbock, TX 79413
Veterans Affairs Online
Department of Defense
Higher Education Veterans Programs
Texas Veterans Commission
WASHINGTON – Congressman Jodey Arrington (TX-19) released the following statement after he held his final hearing as Chairman of the House Veterans’ Affairs Subcommittee on Economic Opportunity. Fifteen months after the Forever GI Bill was signed into […] Read More
Monday on KFYO Mornings with Dave King and Matt Martin, Congressman Jodey Arrington joined Matt Martin and Matt Crow to talk about the House and Senate, the Farm Bill, border security, the G.I. Bill, and […] Read More
WASHINGTON—A Department of Veterans Affairs computer system botched calculations for GI Bill benefits, leaving thousands of student veterans without full housing assistance, a senior VA official told Congress on Thursday. The delays and shortfalls in […] Read More
Unions representing Veterans Affairs Department medical workers are ramping up for another legal battle over the VA’s decision Thursday to bar 430 VA clinicians from doing any union work during their salaried employment hours to […] Read More
LUBBOCK, Texas – Memorial Circle at Texas Tech is a sacred place on campus, and for a very good reason, as this October marks the anniversary of the receipt of the medal of honor by […] Read More