Texas District 19 is home to a system of crucial V.A. facilities and more than 46,000 men and women who have served the United States in the Armed Forces. I am proud to serve each of them on the House Committee on Veterans’ Affairs and as Chairman of the Subcommittee on Economic Opportunity. If you would like my help with a Veterans Affairs matter, please download the privacy authorization form and contact my office toll-free at 888-217-0281.
- How can I contact the Department of Veterans Affairs?
- How can I get education benefits under the Montgomery GI Bill?
- How can I get medical benefits?
- How can I get information on suicide prevention?
- How can I get a home loan?
- How can I get life insurance?
- How can I get vocational rehabilitation and employment benefits?
- How can I get survivor benefits?
- What drug benefits are available?
- How can I get a copy of my military records?
- How can I apply for a medal, award, or decoration that I earned while in the service?
More information and help
Veterans Affairs Offices
West Texas VA Health Care System
300 Veterans Blvd.
Big Spring, TX 79720
6104 Avenue Q South Drive
Lubbock, TX 79412
Abilene, TX 79606
1601 N Columbia
Stamford, TX 79553
Abilene Vet Center
3564 N. 6th St.
Abilene, TX 79603
Lubbock Vet Center
3106 50th St Sute 400
Lubbock, TX 79413
Veterans Affairs Online
Department of Defense
Higher Education Veterans Programs
Texas Veterans Commission
WASHINGTON – On Thursday, legislation Congressman Jodey Arrington (TX-19) introduced to reform and improve the Transition Assistance Program (TAP), helping servicemembers transition from active duty service to civilian life, passed the House Veterans’ Affairs Committee, […] Read More
WASHINGTON, DC – On Friday, June 1, the President signed into law bipartisan, common sense legislation authored by Congressman Jodey Arrington (TX-19) that ensures veterans with service-connected disabilities are provided with the best in-home adaptation […] Read More
WASHINGTON – Today Phil Crenshaw, a long-time Lubbock resident and the last living chaplain’s assistant from World War II, served as guest chaplain for the House of Representatives. Mr. Crenshaw opened the House floor in […] Read More
Congressman Jodey Arrington delivered a speech on the House floor on his sponsored, House-passed VA Home Adaption legislation. Read More